What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

magpiemini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dude make polls, this is a poll tread area. But just to please you...

How often do you use the iPad? M-F about 6 hours a day, it's on all day

What do you mainly use it for? Email, ebooks, HuluPlus, Cox TV, viewing docs, music and navigation in my RV

What do you like most about it? Compact unit

What does an iPad fan consist of? (i.e. what have you done to prove you are part of the fandom) I converted from an Android Xoom tablet

What do you like most about the iPad? Do I need to repeat myself, you already asked that question

What makes you a fan as opposed to a consumer? Do I need to repeat myself, you already asked that question

Last edited:

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anissa, any consumer that is happy with a product, is a fan. There are some who try every brand of tablet, but find that the iPad is the best one on the market. There are those who have been past users of Apple products, and decide to get an iPad. The people who come to this web site are from all walks of life, and most levels of tech device use. They have different reasons for buying an iPad, and different opinions. If you are doing research, you would be better off going through the various threads and looking at what individuals have to say. A poll like this will garner few responses, and not be an accurate portrait of iPad users.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As this is not really a Poll with choices I have moved this thread to General Discussions.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anissa:

Please do not start another thread on this same topic. This fragments the conversation and makes it difficult to follow. Not to mention, it's against our rules. Please keep any updates or follow ups to this thread.

With that said, I've deleted the thread you started today. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn
Moderator, iPadForums.net

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As the OP has now deleted their post, we shall now close this thread

.................THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions