What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Facebook Chat Question

Reaction score
Wondering how to log out of the chat feature? Also can you only use it when the iPad is in landscape mode?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Split_Open_And_Melt said:
Wondering how to log out of the chat feature? Also can you only use it when the iPad is in landscape mode?

If you expect someone to answer you it would be a good idea not to be so rude. You need to understand the time differences around the world and the fact that not everybody uses Facebook. You haven't given much info to go by either. Are you on the facebook app or another app, there are quite a few or the website through Safari. I'll assume the app, yes I only use it in landscape as I want to be able to quickly see the other sections, so do what you prefer. If you are having a chat with someone and want to end it just press anywhere but the chat box and it will disappear then press the cross which is next to the name of the person you were chatting with and this will close the conversation. Hope this helps.

Do not bump a post either, it is against Forum Rules!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

junebug70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using the FB app. when I log into FB I am automatically logged into chat. I think I understand Splits question to be, not how to get out of a conversation but how to log out of the chat app altogether. I prefer to use another universal app to chat if I am inclined to do so. I have looked & haven't seen any way to log out of FB chat without logging out of FB

Most reactions

Latest posts