What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad exel editing apps

Ipad Now

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What are some good ones that aren't too expensive.

I'd like to be able to edit exel files right on my iPad.

Thanks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello - there are a variety of apps to import & edit 'Excel' files - the one on my iPad 2 is Numbers (part of iWork and a $10 purchase) - there are others; now keep in mind that these spreadsheet apps for this device do not have the power or complete functions of their desktop options, so a consideration to understand not to be disappointed when a 'complex' Excel file is imported to the iPad. Good luck in your choice(s) - Dave :)

sliceoflife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not posting anything new, just backing up giradman. I also use numbers and it does a good job of meeting most of my needs. You will occasionally find calculations that don't translate well, but for the most par tit is solid for opening and editing excel files.

OP
Ipad Now

Ipad Now

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was thinking numbers myself as most Apple apps seem to run smooth and get the job done. I was just asking to see if there might be a good one I missed.

Thanks

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try QuickEdit

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

bab2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For my part, Numbers app gets the job done well for the easy and small task I'm using it for after trying several either paid of free similar apps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Richard Orenus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
QuickEdit is the all-in-one office document editing suite. QuickEdit is a Microsoft Word compatible word processor, Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet and Microsoft PowerPoint

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Microsoft's Excel, and it's other Office apps are now functional without an Office 365 subscription, and still free. Some advanced features still need the subscription, but the free version should be enough for most people.

This is a major blow to the other Office compatible apps; who will now need to supply features beyond mere compatibility to stay competitive.

Most reactions

Latest posts