1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad exchange help

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by hayles83, Dec 3, 2011.

1. hayles83

hayles83 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys

I ordered myself an iPad 2 wifi only on the black Friday sale through apple.

After consideration I was thinking it would be better for me to use the 3G however when I checked the returns on apple it says it was by eligible due to it being a promo discount,

Would it be possible to exchange and pay the extra?

Thanks
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,691 / 0
    Welcome to the forum. Good to "see" you and hope you enjoy your visit(s).

We are not affiliated with Apple in any way, we are a private forum of individuals who enjoy getting together and talking about our iPads. So, we have no affect on Apple policies.

With that said: Your best bet would be to contact an Apple store and ask them. Good luck.

Sorry we couldn't help there, but stick around and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals. Again, welcome.

Marilyn