What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad email is lame - antiquated

shwebell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I get the new iPad and, like most who are synching current email address to iPad, get hundreds of emails that were deleted on my Mac but show up on the iPad. That's all well and good BUT...

WHY NO OPTION TO SELECT ALL EMAIL AND DELETE?? We have to go in and manually check off each and every one? And then do it again if we haven't used the iPad in awhile? Not having the Select All option is so lame and so backward in this day and age. C'mon man! That has got to be an easy programming fix!

glittergirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a paid jailbreak tweak called DeleteMail to handle this annoyance. I happily paid $1 for the glory of it adding an "archive all" and "delete all" option to the menu. It drives me nuts to have to go through and delete each one manually. If you subscribe to a lot of alerts or mailing lists, etc this will be one of the best single dollars you could spend, IMO. 

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts