What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad download sites ?

mackem79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.

I use tagdisc+ and chronic.tv website to download some tv shows direct to my iPad but the content is limited.

Does anyone know any other sites which will let me get shows or movies downloaded direct to iPad ?

Thanks.

slayda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have a Vulkano DVR, you can DL any video that you've recorded on it to your iPad 2 using the Vulkano app. You can also DL it to your PC for viewing or burning to DVD although you may need to change the video format from MP4 to MPG.

This may not get the results you're seeking but it's something I frequently use.

OP
M

mackem79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok thanks.

I was hoping to find sites like the one I mentioned where you can download straight from the site to the iPad.

Beng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased avplayer HD as I thought we need it to view movies on iPad.Is this true? How do I download movies btw?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're downloading movies from iTunes, then the iPad's native Video app will play those movies, TV shows etc. There is no need for a third-party app for those movies.

If you want to rip DVDs and transfer those to your iPad, then - yes - you'll need a third-party viewer.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts