What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad doesn't support usb

OP
O

one_piece

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just want connect my flash disk (memory USB) to iPad so I can edit my work (especially office apps). Could you suggest which office application support handwriting editing

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Because it wasn't designed to support it outright?

Why are people still surprised by this several months after release?

kapitan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
after this third post, I will show two pictures of which a USB thumbdrive is connected to the iPad,...... but one thing is for sure, you can transfer file from thumbdrive into iPad but not the other way around...

kapitan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f0ed50d5-1.jpg

37403947.jpg

Gibbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can connect my USB external hard drive to my iPad and watch movies or play music. Thing is, you're posting in the wrong section to find out how...try the iPad hacking section ;)

littlebuddha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you make a folder DCIM on your sd card or on you usb stick then you can copy pics and films over to your pad. i have not put a folder onto my harddrive to try as not had the need to try.
Whatever gets made or added to ipad or any other tech device people will expect more and more. Me im happy to have my camera seperate from the ipad. fits my pocket better. Smile at the Ipad and say cheese.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts