1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

ipad dock connector to vga adapter

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by jameso, Mar 28, 2011.

1. jameso

jameso iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Guess I need some further instruction on how to get this to work. I recently tried to use my ipad1 to show some material. I plugged into a vga projector but could not get the ipad to activate. projector just just indicating no input detected. luckily I had my pc and that worked fine as soon as I toggled

Has anyone ad similar experiences? Is there a setting that I need to set on the ipad that I missed?

thanks
  2. DontUnderstandMyIpad

DontUnderstandMyIpad iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Only the iPad 2 supports mirroring (showing an exact copy of the screen). For the iPad 1 to show a signal on an external screen, you will either need to use specific apps, which support display out, or jailbreak your device.
  3. jameso

jameso iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks

So something like the keynotes apps would possible work?