What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad DJ Application

FileSpnr

iPF Noob
Reaction score

FileSpnr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Latest entry to the DJ-ing Apps

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uIu9wjUxn4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uIu9wjUxn4[/ame]

This "looks" really good, but as we all know looks can be deceiving. I would have like to seen more scratching. if you're not into scratching, but want a DJ app, you may be wondering why I would focus on a function that you will likely NOT use. It is because in the DJ world, be it software or hardware, "Scratching" is considered the benchmark for performance. all the other fuctions can be done on a plain computer keyboard. Soo...generally, we DJs judge the overall quality of software or hardware by how well the platter performs. there is a bit of scratching in the video, but it does appear to have enough "lag" that I can notice it on the first viewing. I have sent them an e-mail, telling them I will make a scratch video. I do this with all apps, if I get a response back and a promo code, then I know it works. If I hear nothing back, then I know that the deck performance is sub par.;)

Majiikz II

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mixr
Mixr is described as the "first ever professional DJ application for iPad." The multi-touch app features cross-fading, equalizing, cue, drang & drop tracks, and full effects such as delays and auto filter.

Mixrs turntables look and feel just like real the real thing. To mix your music, all you have to do is touch the vinyl records with your fingers. You can play it, stop it, run it backwards and even control the pitch and scratch! To manipulate the sound, simply rotate the vinyl with your fingers...

Wow! I've been using the other DJ app called djay and it's pretty good. I must try this app, thanks! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts