What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad display issue

boris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys.
I have this annoying issue with my two month old iPad.
To cut the long story short, I've filmed the issue with my webcam.
[ame="http://vimeo.com/15252613"]http://vimeo.com/15252613[/ame]
It is really hard (almost impossible) to reproduce the issue at a store, but sales representative has taken it to check if the device is ok.
Now they tell there is a problem with the charger brick and they'll replace it. After that I'll have to discharge the battery completely, recharge the iPad using new charger and the issue should be gone.
Did anyone experience anything of this kind?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Борис, ласкаво просимо на форум!

Що я бачу в вашому відео не є нормальним для "IPAD", і це видається, несправний і повинен бути замінений по гарантії.

Я був у Київ 2 роки тому, і подобалося бути у вашій країні, і я сподіваюся повернутися в майбутньому!

Boris, welcome to the forum!

What I see in your video is not normal for "IPAD", and it appears to be defective and must be replaced under warranty.

I was in Kiev 2 years ago and enjoyed being in your country and I hope to return in the future!

Last edited:
OP
B

boris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well they checked the device and say that it is in perfect working order and say that haven't experienced the problems for almost two weeks. I guess I'll try the new charger and if the problem persists - replace the iPad.

thanks anyway and welcome to Kyiv:)

OP
B

boris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so the authorized reseller replaced my defected iPad. gonna play around with it a bit.

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had that same issue on my iphone 3gs, turned out to be a cheap wall charger I had bought, it was defective, after I stopped using it, problem went away.

Most reactions

Latest posts