What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad disabled

tnks2hp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After getting the latest iOs7 upgrade, I set up a passcode on both my iphone and ipad. Later I decided I didn't want the passcode. So I disabled the passcode on my iphone. Now I can't use my ipad! It wants a passcode, and it won't take the original one that I had set up which incidentally was the same as the one for my iphone.

How can I get back into my ipad. BTW, I had not synched my ipad with any computers.

Any ideas as how I can get back in?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Well, that is unusual that it won't accept it, try a reset of your iPad and try inputting the password again.

Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you may see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start. Let us know how you go,

OP
T

tnks2hp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to restore my ipad from scratch. Nothing else worked. All this integrations with various online stores (iTunes) and apps is going to start causing more and more problems. I'm not looking forward to it.

Most reactions

Latest posts