1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

ipad disabled

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by tnks2hp, Sep 23, 2013.

1. tnks2hp

tnks2hp iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After getting the latest iOs7 upgrade, I set up a passcode on both my iphone and ipad. Later I decided I didn't want the passcode. So I disabled the passcode on my iphone. Now I can't use my ipad! It wants a passcode, and it won't take the original one that I had set up which incidentally was the same as the one for my iphone.

How can I get back into my ipad. BTW, I had not synched my ipad with any computers.

Any ideas as how I can get back in?
  2. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,323 / 0
    Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Well, that is unusual that it won't accept it, try a reset of your iPad and try inputting the password again.

Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you may see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start. Let us know how you go,
  3. tnks2hp

tnks2hp iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had to restore my ipad from scratch. Nothing else worked. All this integrations with various online stores (iTunes) and apps is going to start causing more and more problems. I'm not looking forward to it.