What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad difference please

bungalow111-111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi folk`s,
i am a pensioner learning myself with a computer. my question is
i have the chance to buy am ipad 4, but i don`t know what to do. on amazon their is the option to buy an apple ipad 4 with retina display, or apple ipad with retina display 4th generation. could someone please tell me what the difference is? and also the best one to buy?

thanks in advance, john.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, John! Welcome to iPF!

There's no difference, these are just two "different" names for the same device. :)

Alex101

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hi folk`s,
i am a pensioner learning myself with a computer. my question is
i have the chance to buy am ipad 4, but i don`t know what to do. on amazon their is the option to buy an apple ipad 4 with retina display, or apple ipad with retina display 4th generation. could someone please tell me what the difference is? and also the best one to buy?

thanks in advance, john.
Hi John, I am also a pensioner and went for an iPad4. It helped me a great deal going along to the Apple shop to discuss matters and also to go to their free workshops, where there were several others just learning like myself. THis can help you also, so get in touch with your nearest Apple shop/store.

Most reactions

Latest posts