What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad database to sync to Offline SQL database

Acljohnnyoh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an iPad database application that could be used to upload current data that could work with the iPad offline (not connected to the internet), and then sync with an existing online app that works in the cloud on a SaaS model once connected to the cloud.

First time poster, hopefully this is clear

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

There are a number of SQL clients in the App Store but I'm not completely clear if any of them will meet your precise requirements - such as MySQL. If you type MySQL into the App Store search box you'll see several apps pop up; it might be worth having a look at some of these to see how closely they would fit. Hope you find something there.

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts