What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad curiosity

P.W.T.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got A used ipad, from my friends grandma for 200 bucks.it's A 64 something.
my question is whether or not theirs A basic program for doing the perimeter of A house, to just identify windows and doors for window and hurricane protection measurement/sales. it just needs to be something that can be emailed to my biz em addy,then I can forward them to customers with estimates.
this is all new to me.i'm a working contractor, who took the economic hit, then went to sales because at 51,I can still do the work, my body just does not recover.I work hard one day,need 2 to recover.
usually I'm ok with drawing stuff out,yet I see and hear ya'll that are tech geniuses and how simple things can be,I'm willing to be the teachable old dog.
then,if'n ya ever need some home repair suggestions or ideas,I'll help you back.I live payin forward,A lesson taught long before hollywood made the movie.TYVM.

OP
P.W.T.

P.W.T.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks sj, just checked out their FB and some googled info.I need basic right now. I'm getting good on a computer,I can find my nortin and learned to cut and paste/copy last year.I'm movin right along.

Camoman12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just go to the app store and look under business or utilities, should find some useful apps. I've seen some, but don't remember their names.

Most reactions

Latest posts