What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad crashing?

Colva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm new here and having issues with my jail broken iPad , when opening apps they are closing straight away and sometimes it asks me to re- start, please help!

Best wishes
Colva

Jimboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your apps are probably cracked. Delete them. If it persists, are you running backgrounder?? And if so try closing more apps so your memory is freed up. And if that fails, respiring, reboot, restore, and if all else fails, turn it to the store( remove your jailbreak if you return it)

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently my iPad has been crashing applications left and right. All applications are not cracked. It seems the iPad cannot handle memory management with backgrounder installed. It is not capable of streaming slacker and browsing the web using atomic web, it just closes one of the programs within a minute. This is shamefully bad, and makes me really wonder how 4.2 is going to perform on this thing. Also, simply watching some streaming video in Atomic web or Safari crashes the respective app probably 10% of the time.

lucymoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i don't have the answer to actual crashing, but whatever program or store or whatever i am in, my ipad just closes and goes back to the "desktop". It is extremely annoying, not to mention, inconvenant when in the middle of something. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Three of you are having the same problem.

Here is an idea: List all apps on your iPads. See if you all share one app in common. Delete that app, and see what is what.

Could be a bad app, a cracked app, or perhaps an app that hates another app. Or perhaps something else entirely.

Bob

Most reactions

Latest posts