What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad covers..?

cannonz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Probably a stupid question but can you wash/clean the iPad Maglock covers.? You know the ones that turn off the iPad when closed.
The reason I'm asking is that I bought the grey one but it's getting a bit grubby a couple of months down the line more so the kind of suede side that faces the screen, purely because it always folds under the iPad.
By wash I don't mean washing machine I was talking more of a soak then a rub with a nail scrubber or something has anyone cleaned one successfully without it falling apart.?

PinkPrincess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i would not use a nail scrubber as its quiet harsh id use a microfiber cloth ( 4 pack from pound shop) and warm warter with a tiny bit of washing up liquid and " dab it " on to your cover keep dabbing as it will lift the dirt from the cover, than scrubbing which just works it more into the cover spreading it more.
Good luck :)

Last edited:
OP
C

cannonz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx will give it a bash it's just that they seem to get dirty very easy as you always fold it under, if this doesn't work i'm beginning to think I should just have paid the extra and opted for the black leather one that way you don't see the dirt :)

PinkPrincess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i know what you mean im looking at getting a yoobao lively case in white im not to sure now lol there not to expensive BUT i got a white ipad 2 been a woman and if i cant opt for pink the next option would be white , may have to think on this :) good luck with your case

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts