Ipad covers..?

Discussion in 'UK Dedicated iPad Forum' started by cannonz, Jan 14, 2012.

1. cannonz

cannonz iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

Probably a stupid question but can you wash/clean the iPad Maglock covers.? You know the ones that turn off the iPad when closed.
    The reason I'm asking is that I bought the grey one but it's getting a bit grubby a couple of months down the line more so the kind of suede side that faces the screen, purely because it always folds under the iPad.
    By wash I don't mean washing machine I was talking more of a soak then a rub with a nail scrubber or something has anyone cleaned one successfully without it falling apart.?

2. PinkPrincess

PinkPrincess iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i would not use a nail scrubber as its quiet harsh id use a microfiber cloth ( 4 pack from pound shop) and warm warter with a tiny bit of washing up liquid and " dab it " on to your cover keep dabbing as it will lift the dirt from the cover, than scrubbing which just works it more into the cover spreading it more.
    Good luck :)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  3. cannonz

cannonz iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thx will give it a bash it's just that they seem to get dirty very easy as you always fold it under, if this doesn't work i'm beginning to think I should just have paid the extra and opted for the black leather one that way you don't see the dirt :)

4. PinkPrincess

PinkPrincess iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i know what you mean im looking at getting a yoobao lively case in white im not to sure now lol there not to expensive BUT i got a white ipad 2 been a woman and if i cant opt for pink the next option would be white , may have to think on this :) good luck with your case

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012