What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad cover made from a published book

OP
M

Manou

Wow, they are great. Edited by Moderator ~ link to website promoting business

I think it is a great range of cases, I think that my GF is going to be getting a present!

The Archangel

Thank you. The lady in my local used book store was nice enough to put 6 slightly damaged books (missing pages) aside for me. I now need to create a proper mess - to the utter annoyance of Mr. Manou - to come up with some good ideas to utilise them :D

I really do not want to edit your link one more time. No more discussion about promoting your business here. We had this discussion via PM as well. Read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Manou said:
Thank you. The lady in my local used book store was nice enough to put 6 slightly damaged books (missing pages) aside for me. I now need to create a proper mess - to the utter annoyance of Mr. Manou - to come up with some good ideas to utilise them :D

I like the lonely hearts ad sleeve, I would like to see that in a book cover format.

The Archangel

Most reactions