iPad Controller Release: MMO Tap Play for Star Trek Onlline, WoW, City of Heroes etc

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by ClarkeApps, Sep 11, 2010.

1. ClarkeApps

ClarkeApps iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0

[​IMG]
    Hey everyone,

Just here to let you all know about our new iPad application. I want to cover this by saying we're STO players first and foremost and believe is has genuine ability to add immersion and enjoyment to the game, hence why we're posting here. If this causes any problems I'd urge a moderator or dev to get in touch with me, however having checked the forum rules I think we're ok :)

We call it Tap Play, and it's an exciting new way to control your
    World of Warcraft, Star Trek Online or any other MMO, Action using your iPad.

Using just your iPad and a small server application on your Windows or
    Mac PC you can control your spell casting and gain access to regularly
    used commands at the touch of a finger. Think of all that finger stretching reaching to press Alt and 0 together - gone! Much faster game play for all those situations where speed really does matter - the difference between life and death in your next PvP match!

Check out our
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXD7eT2_j1Q"]Youtube Video Demo[/ame]

Facebook Page
    or
    Twitter Pagefor more info.

The app includes bound keys for items such as the different power trays, spellbook, bag access and many more. For Star Trek you have full impulse controls, firing phasers and torpedoes and other similar expected functions. It can also be used with a number of other MMO's (so long as they support key binding or key
    reconfiguration) so why not check us out? We're also running a small competition on our Twitter at the minute so take a look
    Clarke Apps
    Any questions please give us a shout, we'd love to hear from you.

This is the creation of myself and my wife (who also plays) she's been testing it for the last month or so and loves it, makes controlling in space so much simpler, check it out.

:ipad-keyboard:App Store Download
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  2. Digikid

Digikid iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hate MMO games with a passion.....however I must admit that this is an extremely useful and awesome idea!!!!!!!