What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Continuous Restart Issues After Installing 7.0

kurleedaddee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have done tons of research searching Google and did a few searches here as well. Anyone find anything to fix the iPad continuous reboot loop after installing IOS 7.0-7.1? I am willing to try anything at this point.

I have done the soft and hard restarts. I have deleted all data and started fresh. Nothing has worked.

I had it jailbroke and working fine until my wife decided to update the iPad last week and now back to the continuous loop.

Any feedback will help. I had this iPad setup for Facetime when we go to Mexico next month so we can talk to our 14 month old daughter while we are away. But the wife decided to upgrade, messing everything up.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since you are talking about a jailbroken iPad I've moved your post to the iPad Hacking Forum where it will receive more attention.

Last edited:

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not possible to fix it. The core iOS and boot sequence is corrupted. The only way to get the device working again is to restore afresh to a non-jailbreakable version of iOS.

Most reactions

Latest posts