What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Contact List?

Mauricio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife is a Hair Stylist and recently purchased the iPad in order to (among other things) transfer her client list into the Contacts section. Everything was going fine until she reached the 50th contact and now it won't let her add any new ones. Can someone tell me what the issue is? Thanks in advance.:ipad-keyboard:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Address Book should easily handle more addresses than that. Try the following:

When things start acting a bit weird, it's a good idea to completely shut the iPad off and restart. You should probably do this at least once a week (my unsupported opinion on frequency.)

Just hold down the power button for about three seconds. You'll get a power off slider. Go ahead and slide it off. Wait until the iPad completely shuts down and then restart it by holding down the power button for about three seconds again.

For more serious problems, when shutting it off doesn't work, you can do a soft reset. Hold down the power and home key for about 10 seconds, or until the Apple logo appears. Let go and wait for it to reboot. This will take a few minutes, so be patient.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have several hundred contacts in my Contacts list on the iPad that I sync'd with my PC when I first bought the iPad so, as the previous respondant said, it's not an iPad 'limitation'. As he suggested, restarting or resetting your iPad when it starts 'misbehaving' is a cure for many 'ills'!

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts