What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Charger Broken!

jolmbagpuss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The wiring came out of the usb bit and I was wondering if anyone knew which order the coloured wires go in so that it can be soldered back together again.

I am having to use my iPhone charger to charge the iPad at the moment which is very slow!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've never seen a teardown for the iPad charger, nor can I find one in Google. Sorry.

Of no use to you, but cool, there is a nice teardown of the iPhone's charger.

NavinP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your iPad is under warranty period then you can get charger replaced with a new one at absolutely free of cost.

debradaley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah it is better to purchase but you get it fix from some where who could fix it i have done many times fixing my self for my charger it works things become easy if you try to do it on your own!

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with everyone above:) i think it'd be better if you purchases a new one and avoided the hassle of trying to fix it without being sure if it'd even be completely fixed.

miriamshookaf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah man fix it or if you do not want to get bothered go to apple store and buy a new one !:)

lili5689

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well,you can buy a new charger ,,,there are many such chargers in the online shopping site,and you can also go to the repair center nearest to buy a new one...they are very cheap.

Most reactions

Latest posts