iPad Cases

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Casicrina, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Casicrina

Casicrina iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What type of case have you all bought or do you use?
    I have the black Apple case that is $39.
    I really like it as it looks very sleek, has the apple logo on it, can stand it up or can use it like a slightly elevated keyboard. Close the cover and it's very unassuming.

The only downfalls...it's a bugger to get in and out of the case and also a bugger to plug it into the iPad dock with the case on. I don't even think it's supposed to be done as it's really cramming it into the plug. I bought the iPad dock extra. I don't think I would buy that again, as I can just plug it in with the supplied USB, 110 plug.
    They were out of the Camera adapter, which I really wanted.
  2. IpadOne

IpadOne iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi welcome here from Asia, the case subject be discussed many time around here i suggest you to spend to read what we already write instead as starting a new one
  3. Holly

Holly iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I have the same need to find an additional case. maybe overkill but I have silicone skin and a net book neoprene nicely padded zippered case but am still looking for something with handles and storage for the accessories to put everything in for triple protection. P.S. Everyone has a different slant on their needs so I don't care if the topic has come up before.
  4. yvrgal

yvrgal iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Depending on how you want to hold your iPad.

I'm using a Speck CandyShell case. I also have a Dodocase that I'm still waiting for. Tons of options. Welcome to the forum.
  5. CaptKirk

CaptKirk iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well bless your kind heart. I see you are getting a little better welcoming new members. At least you offered a 'welcome' but you are still rude as hell. How many times have you started a duplicating topic? A little hypercritical are we?