What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Cases

Casicrina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What type of case have you all bought or do you use?
I have the black Apple case that is $39.
I really like it as it looks very sleek, has the apple logo on it, can stand it up or can use it like a slightly elevated keyboard. Close the cover and it's very unassuming.

The only downfalls...it's a bugger to get in and out of the case and also a bugger to plug it into the iPad dock with the case on. I don't even think it's supposed to be done as it's really cramming it into the plug. I bought the iPad dock extra. I don't think I would buy that again, as I can just plug it in with the supplied USB, 110 plug.
They were out of the Camera adapter, which I really wanted.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the black Apple case that is $39.
I really like it as it looks very sleek, has the apple logo on it, can stand it up or can use it like a slightly elevated keyboard. Close the cover and it's very unassuming.

The only downfalls...it's a bugger to get in and out of the case and also a bugger to plug it into the iPad dock with the case on. I don't even think it's supposed to be done as it's really cramming it into the plug. I bought the iPad dock extra. I don't think I would buy that again, as I can just plug it in with the supplied USB, 110 plug.
They were out of the Camera adapter, which I really wanted.

Hi welcome here from Asia, the case subject be discussed many time around here i suggest you to spend to read what we already write instead as starting a new one

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same need to find an additional case. maybe overkill but I have silicone skin and a net book neoprene nicely padded zippered case but am still looking for something with handles and storage for the accessories to put everything in for triple protection. P.S. Everyone has a different slant on their needs so I don't care if the topic has come up before.

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depending on how you want to hold your iPad.

I'm using a Speck CandyShell case. I also have a Dodocase that I'm still waiting for. Tons of options. Welcome to the forum.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hi welcome here from Asia, the case subject be discussed many time around here i suggest you to spend to read what we already write instead as starting a new one

Well bless your kind heart. I see you are getting a little better welcoming new members. At least you offered a 'welcome' but you are still rude as hell. How many times have you started a duplicating topic? A little hypercritical are we?

Most reactions

Latest posts