What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad cases/sleeve also for macbook pro

Markuss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any kind sleve that can fit an ipad and a macbook 13 inch? I need it for protecting them in my backpack ;)

fre_ber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some time after I bought my iPad I went to a certified Apple store (as in physical shop) to get some help with applying a protective film on the device. While I was waiting for my turn I browsed the various sleeves and cases that were available and picked one. However, when it was my turn, the staff refused to help me with the protective film and, of course, I refused to buy the overpriced sleeve. Instead, and here I come to my actual suggestion, I went to a textile shop, you know, one that sells things and material for sewing. :) I asked the woman there if I could buy a piece of leather so that I could make my own sleeve and five minutes later she had made me a perfectly fitting sleeve for about a tenth of the price of a comparable one in the Apple shop.

I am quite certain that a case that suits you could also be made this way, perhaps requiring a little bit more money if you need several pockets for different devices, but I am sure that anything they charge in such a shop will still only be a fraction of what dear Steve charges. *grin*

M

Manou

Does anyone know of any kind sleve that can fit an ipad and a macbook 13 inch? I need it for protecting them in my backpack ;)
Do a search for MacBook sleeves on etsy.com. Many shop owners there (me included ;)) do custom orders as well. When you come across a shop that suits your style/taste approach the shop owner to see what he/she can do for you.

Most reactions

Latest posts