What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad case with magnetic strip ????

Dude859

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a query, I have ordered a new official apple iPad case from their store.I ordered same as I have already own a case that I purchased on eBay that has a magnetic strip to held aid it's closure. Since I had display problems and currently the iPad is send back for repair I am wondering is there any reason that the magnetic strip may have caused my iPad display to loose it's colours etc. Just a thought ... Can anyone throw any light on this thanks in advance Ron

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also using a leather flip case from Casecrown with a long megnetic strip to aid It´s closure since the iPad was released, but I´ve not noticed any strange or weird things on my paddy. (yet)

OP
D

Dude859

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yep - maybe im over re-acting , but since the ipad is so new it will be interesting to see if anyone that had problems with displays etc were using the case with a magnetic strip - the reason i purchased the apple case is because maybe there is reasoning not to have the magnetic strip included - I dont want to scare monger but Im just been curious etc

PCUK

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Never considered this before, but I've got the Apple case and was thinking of sticking on some Velcro pads to hold the cover closed.

Most reactions

Latest posts