1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad case with keyboard

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Bridgety, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Bridgety

Bridgety iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I’m looking for an iPad case with keyboard and specifically one that can take intensive typing. I gotta work on the road quite a lot and am not carrying my laptop everywhere. Came across the Typad, which is kinda what I’m looking for, only that it’s over 120 dollars. Another case is the ZAGGmate which is cheaper, but I haven’t found any satisfying reviews. Anyone has recommendations or experience with these keyboard cases?
  2. freebirdforever

freebirdforever iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    clamcase or zaggmate, imo. both are really great.
  3. USBill

USBill iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Apparently you haven't read the thread here on the Zaggmate. It's almost universally loved. It's not so much a case, however, as a screen protector.

I'm using one now, and I've very fond of it, but I'd recommend the Apple case for general use. As a portable keyboard, the Zaggmate is pretty hard to beat, but there are times you won't want to carry it and the iPad is too slippery to carry around without something to make it easier to hand on to. For me that's the Apple case.
  4. Alanfujii

Alanfujii iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Look under iPad Accessories. There is an extensive review on the ZaggMate. It sounded so good I bought one.
  5. Sridhar

Sridhar iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and how are you finding it? Is typing as easy on it as on a regular keyboard?
  6. Byron

Byron iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have the Zagg keyboard case and love it. What I like the most is it is not attached. So I can use the iPad by itself, or if need be use it with the keyboard. The iPad with case is still very thin and lightweight. Keyboard is simple to use and battery last a long time......I still have not charged it, using it maybe 4-6 hours a week for 3 weeks.
  7. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0