1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad Case for Business

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by ipadillinois, Sep 21, 2010.

1. ipadillinois

ipadillinois iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know of an iPad case for true Business use. i.e. a case that will accommodate an 8-1/2 x 11 document or catalog. If you travel with the iPad to trade shows you will understand all trade shows begin and end with the 8-1/2 x 11 standard for handouts, fliers, and catalogs. Every case I can find is based on the iPad size, thus its pockets are smaller then regular paper. The iPad is my tool and should fit in to my work day not the other way around.
  2. Wakawaka

Wakawaka iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I have a zipper portfolio not designed for the iPad. I got it 3 years ago at a business meeting from a client. Has a 8x11 paper pad, credit/business card pockets, folder areas and on a back flap a clear plastic section.

I'm sure this could be modified to hold an iPad. Nothing some elastic straps an needle/threads can't make!!

So hit up your local officemax or office depot an check em out. May find one that works or you can modify
  3. swisspolo

swisspolo iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If it is a small amount of thin documents you want to store alongside your iPad then the Slotzz cases should do the job. They are a snug fit though so may not have all the room you're after. I keep a note pad in with mine and it's all ok

Cheers

Simon

Disclosure: I run Slotzz
  4. whoknowme

whoknowme iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think this the Folio PU case is great for business users, which is an innovation foulding design case. the soft interior lining can make sure iPad far away from dust and scratches, a good assistant business style case.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  5. ArthurIhde

ArthurIhde iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i bought Slotzz cases for my ipad