What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad cannot charged

madeq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need help...my ipad cannot charge while turned on.pliz help me...

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
madeq said:
Need help...my ipad cannot charge while turned on.pliz help me...

How are you charging it? If you use the supplied charger, plugged into a wall socket it should charge while turned on with no problems. If, on the other hand, you are using the connecting cord to plug into the USB port on your computer, it will usually not charge while turned on, but will charge VERY slowly while turned off. This is because most USB ports cannot supply enough power to do more than trickle charge your iPad when it's turned off.

OP
madeq

madeq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use supplied charge..before this i have no problem on doing that....but now my ipad have to totally out of power, then i can charging it ..but it must be turn off ..if u turn it on...it automatically stop charging....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
madeq said:
I use supplied charge..before this i have no problem on doing that....but now my ipad have to totally out of power, then i can charging it ..but it must be turn off ..if u turn it on...it automatically stop charging....

The charging problem is caused by the fact that the battery is totally dead. Leave it plugged in overnight and check the charge level in the morning.

Most reactions

Latest posts