What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad camera fuzzy

Mjclemm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello and thanks

Hi and welcome to the Forum. I don't know the exact specs of the iPad cameras but both are under 1 megapixel and this is why it's so bad when compared with your itouch
Doing some searches is the best way to answer your questions, if then you cant find what you are looking for then by all means post your question, there are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you. Enjoy!!

Hello and thank you for the speedy responce. ... I have looked all over the Internet for a cause, or reason for the "fuzzyneess - blurry pictures and haven't found anything but what you are basically saying. As stated I compleat ly understand I'm not going to get a 10 mp or high def photo, but when I use the exact 1 mp camera on my iTouch, although the picture is not perfect, it looks decent for a 1mp camera, but the iPads is ABSOLUTLY horrible by comparison. The iPad should be able at least take a decent picture, or one good enough to show a picture for comparison or get a clear point across.. I have an OLD OLD intel web cam that is no where near a 1 mp and the pictures is actually a tad better !altough it's grainy (only because of low light) but the picture isn't blurry. I wish I could upload a picture from this to show you but I can't upload pictures from my iPad, u less there is an App for that.. Thank you again for the timely responce. Am I'm glad to have found this forum, so at least in my search for my answer about pictures, I did find this site...Michael...

Please excuse any "iPad changed words" lol...

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mjclemm said:
Hello and thank you for the speedy responce. ... I have looked all over the Internet for a cause, or reason for the "fuzzyneess - blurry pictures and haven't found anything but what you are basically saying. As stated I compleat ly understand I'm not going to get a 10 mp or high def photo, but when I use the exact 1 mp camera on my iTouch, although the picture is not perfect, it looks decent for a 1mp camera, but the iPads is ABSOLUTLY horrible by comparison. The iPad should be able at least take a decent picture, or one good enough to show a picture for comparison or get a clear point across.. I have an OLD OLD intel web cam that is no where near a 1 mp and the pictures is actually a tad better !altough it's grainy (only because of low light) but the picture isn't blurry. I wish I could upload a picture from this to show you but I can't upload pictures from my iPad, u less there is an App for that.. Thank you again for the timely responce. Am I'm glad to have found this forum, so at least in my search for my answer about pictures, I did find this site...Michael...

Please excuse any "iPad changed words" lol...

I agree with you the camera on the iPad isn't good at all. I have read what they are, someone here did post the stats for them. I think it was .7 and .4 of a megapixel but I can't remember which is which. Photos are best taken in good light. We do have a thread about the camera and everyone has posted one they did take on the iPad. They are good in a pinch and do have their uses when you consider the size of the screen. When dismantling my TV and DVD player I took a photo of all the leads, great for this. They are best for Skype and FaceTime calls though. You can upload a photo on the Forum without an additional app. On the website just above the reply to thread box you will see little symbols, one is to upload a pic from either your camera roll or a URL. If you have the Forum app (Discussion Forum for iPad Users) when you are in the thread you want to reply to, you first choose the box with an arrow coming out of it at the top right hand corner and choose Reply to Thread, then an advanced tab will appear, press this and choose which one you want. Just have a play with it. I'm glad you've found this Forum, it really is a great place to learn about your iPad.

This is my cat Jaxon

image-4001265812.png

Most reactions

Latest posts