What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad calender keeps crashing

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As we are now into the problem month "March" you might have to change the date on your iPad to a safe month (any but March).Temporiliy until you sort it out.

Once I had downloaded the latest IOS 6.1.2, the problem was resolved.
Mike

uAnamos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had this problem until I read this thread. Thank you for explaining this. I think if I hadn't synced with iCloud it would have been nigh in on impossible to resolve this as the calendar on my iPad was stuck in month view in march so no way would it open at all on my iPad. Fortunately I have an iphone so I just altered 'Easter Monday' from an all day entry to just an hour on my iphone calendar and as as it synced to the iCloud my iPad has now opened in march :) yay :)

uAnamos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just looked back to see who first suggested the way to sole this so thank you to Leelei. Has it been explained that it's easier to do this using the iCloud?

uAnamos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, my problem is that the calendar now just opens and then straight away closes, I don't have any chance to change anything on it

Try using the iCloud? I've done it that way as I had the same problem.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the problem with the calendar crashing , but I can't open it at all to get into April to change the event! Help!!

Have you checked earlier posts in this thread? Numerous fixes etc were put forward.

Have you upgraded to the latest version of IOS?

Can you use the calendar at all? If so, do certain views crash? If so, which are the problem views?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Cyprus Lady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Problem solved when I read the whole thread. Thanks for the advice! I reset the date of the ipad then managed to open April and deleted the all day event I had on April first and it works again!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Problem solved when I read the whole thread. Thanks for the advice! I reset the date of the ipad then managed to open April and deleted the all day event I had on April first and it works again!

Brilliant. That's great. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've just looked back to see who first suggested the way to sole this so thank you to Leelei. Has it been explained that it's easier to do this using the iCloud?

You're welcome.......

No need for me to explain the iCloud fix as you have now done it..... :)

This thread has really grown with many fixes now available for everyone to try.

Thank you for your workaround also using iCloud!

Most reactions

Latest posts