What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad business apps

buckev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really need help!! I'm new to the iPad and I'm a swimming pool contractor. Are/is there an app/s that would allow me not only download online brochures of equipment/items I use on pools and then save them to the iPad. Also, I want to have it organized in folders like a tile folder, equipment folder, decking folder, etc. then I can use it on sales calls and be very organized. I have an app evernote that I can get the brochures to but either can't figure out how to get each to a folder and label it or that app does that. Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!!

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi,

I would first try to download your brochures and sort them with the help of iBooks. In iBooks you can have different folders and move the docs to what you deem appropriate for your business. iBooks is free in the AppStore or maybe already on your iPad.
If iBooks is not what you need then you could try GoodReader. You can create your own folder structure and move your docs. And GoodReader is good for more than this.

Hope this helps.

Knut

Most reactions