What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Browser and istreamingos

Arhh1996

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPad for a while now, and it's great!!! I do however have a few problems

First of all I had heard about a website calles istreamingos which allows you to watch flash videos, I installed it and it worked the first few times, but now it won't work, any help??

The other problem I have is that I like to send web texts via my computer and would like to do the same on the iPad. I'm in the three network ( its a popular network in Ireland) and it won't let me send we texts via my "mobile device". I have tried an app on both my iPad and android smartphone......is there any browser that would disguise the fact that it's an iPad??

Id really appreciate any feedback, thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There are several third party browses that support Flash websites to some degree or other. None of them are perfect. They all use remote servers, and performance can vary greatly depending on server load. Puffin and iSwifter are among the more popular.

Again, there are several browsers that will let you change the browser ID. I use Atomic and iCab Mobile. Atomic is cheaper, and if all you need to is to change the browser ID, it will do the job. iCab Mobile has many other features and plugg-ins, including the ability to upload to some most sites (after the file has been copied to a folder in the browser).

Opera Mini is another server based browser. It does not support Flash but will occasionally work with sites that the webkit based browsers like Safari, Atomic, and iCab Mobile don't do well with.

With the exception of iSwifter I have all these browsers on my iPad. I mostly use Safari, but each has come in handy at one time or another.

Most reactions