What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Box Issue! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jh756

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've got a strange request. I'm in need of an original iPad box. To explain, my sister is graduating college, and I'd like to give her an "iPad" as her graduation gift. I've actually found a dummy display iPad on eBay, which I've purchased, and just need an iPad box to complete the illusion. :D

Anyway, if any of you guys still have your original boxing & are willing to part with it, please PM me here. I'll compensate you fairly & you'd have the everlasting joy of knowing that you've been part of the best gag gift of all time! (not to mention the overwhelming joy and subsequent disappointment of my little sister & the innumerable laughs from friends and family at her expense :))

If anyone is willing to help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
John

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, thats a total dick move....bad form.

I actually bought my little brother an iPad as a graduation gift....he loves it.

OP
J

jh756

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's not a dick move. It's a practical joke. :p

Leave it up to Apple users to not understand something. (I mean, the entire concept surrounding the iPad, and everything Apple is that you need absolutely no knowledge of how it works to be able to use it, correct?)

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I decided to leave this thread up and close it since I got a pm from the op stating that I deleted it to save face....I will now leave it up to show what a jackass the op is.

Keep it up and get banned....thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions