What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad battery not charging

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
whew.... I had a similar panic. Noticed the battery going down when I was using it plugged in. You guessed - The wall plug was out.

CrisisEdge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well i will be getting a ipad soon and this story is going to help me not make the same mistake you did so thank you for that:D

OP
bbmountain

bbmountain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That was the Amazon Gods exacting their revenge upon you for replacing the Kindle!! :D
Actually, I'm not replacing my Kindle with the iPad...I still like my Kindle better for reading. That might change after I've experimented more with reading on the iPad...I'm having too much fun doing other stuff on it so I haven't settled down to read yet :)
I am SO glad that I didn't drive the hour to the Best Buy where I bought the iPad (all indignant and hot under the collar!) only to be told that there was nothing wrong with the iPad except that it has a stupid owner (I'd rather acknowledge that in the privacy of my own home!!)

Most reactions

Latest posts