What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad battery life.

Electaguitar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Battery life for this thing is amazing! With wifi on all day, constant downloading, 3d gaming, and web surfing, I am now at 11% after all that! I started using it from 9 in the morning. Thats 12 hours! And still have some juice left.

Just wanted to get this off my chest.

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah you might be able to get even more if your brightness is turned down to about 30%

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah the battrery life is unbeatable. I watched a movie, played online games on and off all day, surfed the web for a couple hours, and did some reading. It's at 45% right now.

Egika

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Battery life

Hi everyone, I have a little question. I'm a proud owner of an Ipad. Bought it couple of months ago. usually I'm waiting till the battery is dead to fully charge it again and I'm charging it to full (100%) every time. Unfortunately, this morning when my Ipad was still plugged, someone from my family unplugged the charger when the battery was only 60% charged. How it will affect Ipad's battery life? I'm really concerned. Thanks for your help guys:)

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lithium/Ion batteries don't suffer from the "Memory Effect" NiCad do. You can plug them in any time for any length without shortcomings. As Fabytm says: "Enjoy!"

Most reactions

Latest posts