What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad Bags for Women

kate2kate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a new IPAD2 owner and I am looking for something small to carry my IPad in and maybe my small wallet and keys.

A lot of the bags are black and look lile laptop cases, or business like.

I would like to find something more like a small tote or purse. Any suggestions to get away from the "Man bag" or briefcase looking style?

Thanks for any suggestions.
Katie

Last edited by a moderator:

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
kate2kate said:
Hi,

I am a new IPAD2 owner and I am looking for something small to carry my IPad in and maybe my small wallet and keys.

A lot of the bags are black and look lile laptop cases, or business like.

I would like to find something more like a small tote or purse. Any suggestions to get away from the "Man bag" or briefcase looking style?

Thanks for any suggestions.
Katie

sounds like what you need, but a tad expensive!

http://www.laptopstuff.co.uk/p/Pene...gner_Laptop_Bag_with_Black_Patent_Leather.htm

icouldsave.co.uk - help save money and the planet!

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just did a similar search and ended up with a medium sized purse/tote by Michael Kors. I also looked at some bags by timbuk2.com and lots of cute stuff (in a range of prices) on etsy.com. Try searching leather tote, laptop tote, and large purse.

luckyleo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not put it in a sleeve and then put that in any purse you may have. Just a thought.....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
luckyleo said:
Why not put it in a sleeve and then put that in any purse you may have. Just a thought.....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

just another excuse to buy another handbag :) or rather :( if you have to pay for it

icouldsave.co.uk - help save money and the planet!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bought a purple netbook bag so my iPad is in side pocket and all my school planning books go in main part

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

retexan599

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My daughter gave me a tote bag from Land's End sometime back which I use to carry my stuff around. It has some interior pockets, one of which is just right sized for my iPad 2. Try Googling for 'Land's End' and totes. I think mine is the "Medium Open Top Long Handle Canvas Tote Bag". Very sturdy. P.S. I am a guy and I use it for everything from water bottle to wallet to cell phone, etc., and to my iPad 2. :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have leather bags by Michael Kors, B. Makowsky, Coach and Dooney & Bourke, which I use for work. I use Timbuk2 and LeSportsac bags when I want to go casual. None of the bags I use are designed for iPad; they're just big enough to easily accommodate an iPad in its sleeve.

Curlydog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't always been a fan of the busy Vera Bradley patterns but this bag has to be my all time favorite purse. I wish I could get it in a solid color. The shape and size are perfect for the iPad and it has plenty of inside pockets for phone etc... The handle drop length is perfect to throw over the shoulder with one hand. I can't wait to hear more. I'm always looking for handbags that work with the iPad.

Chris

Attachments

• image-2662458842.png
    image-2662458842.png
    647 KB · Views: 1,405

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Curlydog said:
I haven't always been a fan of the busy Vera Bradley patterns but this bag has to be my all time favorite purse. I wish I could get it in a solid color. The shape and size are perfect for the iPad and it has plenty of inside pockets for phone etc... The handle drop length is perfect to throw over the shoulder with one hand. I can't wait to hear more. I'm always looking for handbags that work with the iPad.

Chris

I love that bag,and was looking at the toile print of that new bag from Vera bradley.
Bella Borsa bags r nice,but same price u can get a purse that can be used alone,or doubled with kindle,nook,and iPads ...readers net books n tabs,along w cells
Lmao wat a world:)
I'm waiting on a beautiful coach from the outlet....I love their bigger bags too:)

suncoastgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased a really nice Coach purse at my local Outlet mall. It is not too big and has a wide zippered top that allows me to easily put my ipad2, inclosed in it's leather sleve, right in. I really did not want to carry multiple bags and the purse is cute and colorful, not like some of the original ones. I also got a 30% off coupon when I walked in the door :)

Most reactions

Latest posts