What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad AT&T help

05SRT4GR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I'm gonna try and make this as short as possible...I received my iPad for my graduation about 5 and a half months ago, right before AT&T ended it's unlimited plans. I had read that they were going to be going to the limited plans soon so I quickly paid for the $30 a month plan to be grandfathered in. Fast forward to the middle of November and I had misplaced my credit card, and it ended up getting put in the wrong persons hands causing me to cancel it and get a new one. I was so caught up in updating a bunch of billing information that I forgot to update the one on my iPad. I received an email stating that they attempted to renew my unlimited plan and were unsuccessful because the card number was different. And the it says "please RESELECT a plan and update your billing information". My question is, is there any way I can get my plan back? This wouldn't be a big deal but I'm out of town a lot and use 2 gigs or more a month. I tried calling AT&T but there billing department is closed for the night so I'm going to try again tomorrow.

OP

05SRT4GR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nevermind, I got this resolved. Talked on the phone with a lady from AT&T and she said that there is a "7 day window for things like this" and if I act within those 7 days with someone from AT&T I could retrieve my data plan. So I got it all setup again on unlimited and even got this month free because she said it was an inconvenience for me :)

Most reactions

Latest posts