What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad as a Reading Material.... in the Bathroom!

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every morning, on the way down the hall, I make a pit stop with my iPad. A couple of minutes later I've checked my mail, made a pass a Facebook, looked at the latest news stories via Twitter and glanced at Huff Post.

Then it's off to make coffee! What a great world!

OP
Y

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every morning, on the way down the hall, I make a pit stop with my iPad. A couple of minutes later I've checked my mail, made a pass a Facebook, looked at the latest news stories via Twitter and glanced at Huff Post.

Then it's off to make coffee! What a great world!

Ha ha ha!!!!! Hilarious! :D

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, I see I'm not alone. This was a funny thread to run across while Im sitting here reading from the... Well you know ;)

OP
Y

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, I see I'm not alone. This was a funny thread to run across while Im sitting here reading from the... Well you know ;)

My husband thinks i'm nuts bringing this precious thing to the bathroom with me but i used to do the same thing with my iPhone before. Only this time, the iPad's size feels more like a book and plus, my husband is a newspaper hog! :)

Most reactions