What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad as a MIDI instrument?

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I reread the original and it looks like you want something like the yamaha arp app. So you want to limit yourself to one finger playing on the ipad.
I tried many times to use all my fingers to play on the ipad and there is just no way to be fast without down-converting to the one finger method.

F1Fanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to connect an M Audio Oxygen 88, but no sounds key input.. I am new to the iPad and am connecting the keyboard w/ a lightning camera connection kit to a 4th gen iPad using a powered USB hub. The keyboard lights like normal, but no sounds or change in graphics. (note: If I connect directly to the iPad, or disconnect the power from the hub I get an error about needing too much power). Do I need to set anything in GB on the iPad, or should it be straight forward from the start? Any ideas??

Most reactions

Latest posts