1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad as a Christmas gift!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by mayvonne, Feb 20, 2012.

1. mayvonne

mayvonne iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi. I received my 16gb IPad 2 as a Christmas present from a family member and I absolutely love it....I recently signed up for an IPhone and this was my first foray into the Apple world and I must say I am extremely impressed...
    I hardly use my laptop at all these days and I am constantly using my IPad....using it for paying bills, reading books, playing games and surfing the Internet....
    My family thinks it is hilarious that a 71yr old grandmother of 12 is talking about apps, Dropbox, downloads etc. a great deal of my time on the IPad is taken up with your forum and I have learnt so much from your subscribers....something new every day! Love it...
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,746 / 0
    Welcome to the forum, mayvonne, good to "see" you. I hope you enjoy your visit(s).

And yes, I must agree with you - this is a great place to learn about the iPad and I, too, learn something new [almost] every day.

Again, welcome and have fun with this amazing "toy"!

Marilyn