What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Arcade gets a Steampunk Facelift.

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm....I see now where the confusion starts. In your fist post you did not mention that you MADE this....however when I clicked the link I just looked at the pictures and did not read. You have my apologies for THAT....however you still overreacted and for that...you are still a "dick" to me as well for your reactions. I do apologize though for not reading it all through...however I still think that Steampunk very good looking but that is my opinion alone.

I still stand behind my other posts though. You need to settle.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow Guys. Way to prove the Greater Internet Fuckwad theory...

Hey now. None of that. We are entitled to our opinions and will voice them. You are welcome to yours as well but keep it civil and polite.

Civil and Polite? Like posting just to rag on someone else's work? Maybe you should read your signature...

Hey don’t jump on the roof , we dislike this and we say it as we feel , what’s more you want ?? perfume of rose for a ugly stuff ??

Most reactions