What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Arcade gets a Steampunk Facelift.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Always thought that Steampunk was ugly as heck....this is no exception.

I agree with you this is the ugliest stuff i found for iPad , but i am sure some people will like it

PS: digikid no offense is just my point of view

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (almost certainly said by Will S) and in my eye this stuff is as ugly as sin. Sorry.

OP
Linkreincarnate

Linkreincarnate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.linkreincarnate.com
Wow Guys. Way to prove the Greater Internet Fuckwad theory...

Hey now. None of that. We are entitled to our opinions and will voice them. You are welcome to yours as well but keep it civil and polite.

Civil and Polite? Like posting just to rag on someone else's work? Maybe you should read your signature...

Last edited:

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One man's meat is another man's poison. Some of us are simply saying we don't like it - that's not being rude.

OP
Linkreincarnate

Linkreincarnate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.linkreincarnate.com
You could have just as easily kept it to yourself. That is the polite and civil thing to do. In fact you could have done less work and been polite at the same time. But don't come in here and insult my work and then act surprised when I get pissed. You knew what you were saying was rude. Why else append it with "no offense"? When has that phrase ever been a precursor to polite speech? Didn't your mothers ever teach you "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."? Just because it's an opinion and you have a right to express it, doesn't mean you should.

I'm so sick of do-nothings minimizing and criticizing everything that others do. You don't like my arcade then build you own. Don't come in here and spew your bile all over my work an then complain about free speech when I call you on it.

Stop hatin.

Last edited:

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I suggest next time you leave a message that says, "Leave a message on the website if you like it (and don't leave a message if you don't like it as I shall stamp my foot).

You can't go thru life expecting people to tell you only what you want to hear.

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I suggest next time you leave a message that says, "Leave a message on the website if you like it (and don't leave a message if you don't like it as I shall stamp my foot).

You can't go thru life expecting people to tell you only what you want to hear.

Agreed. I do not hold anything back and I speak my mind. It is up to YOU on how you take it. You can take it as constructive criticism or you can act like a baby and whine when you read something that you do not like.

Your choice.

OP
Linkreincarnate

Linkreincarnate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.linkreincarnate.com
So in other words you can come in and express your opinion that my work is ugly, but I cannot express my opinion that you are a dick for saying so.

Just so we got that straight.

If you don't hold back what's on your mind why should I? Shouldn't you measure yourselves by the same metric you measure me?

It wasn't even remotely constructive criticism. You simply insulted it. How is "steampunk is ugly" a helpful comment? If you thought steampunk was ugly why bother to look at this clearly labeled steampunk project? You guys are so full of yourself that you do mental backflips to justify your rude behavior. I'm not the one out of line here. Honestly I'm done feeding the trolls. Keep telling yourselves that you were right and that I'm an asshole for standing up for my work when others insult it. I'll be busy actually making something...

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts