What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad apps section in forum

starwolf1336

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did a search but didnt find anything specific.

Is there a section on the forums dedicated to just talking about the apps for the ipad? My Droid forums has one and was just curious if yall have one.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sure do!

If you are on a PC or a Mac, go to the upper left side of the forum. You'll see a link for "iPad Forum." Click on that link and it'll go to the main page that'll show all the forums for this site. iPad apps (discussion, reviews, etc.) is down towards the bottom.

Good luck.

Marilyn

OP
starwolf1336

starwolf1336

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah, i see. I just didnt scroll down far enough. Thanks for the info.

ps@tu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need some help with ipad 1.
1. Is it even possible to configure proxy on ipad safari so that i can remote access my university library?
2. I got mercury webbrowser and downloaded a book in pdf file from a web. Now i cant open it because it doesnot ask me whoch app I want to open the file say ibook, evernote or iannotate--this is the feature i regularly use with safari.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ps@tu said:
I need some help with ipad 1.
1. Is it even possible to configure proxy on ipad safari so that i can remote access my university library?
2. I got mercury webbrowser and downloaded a book in pdf file from a web. Now i cant open it because it doesnot ask me whoch app I want to open the file say ibook, evernote or iannotate--this is the feature i regularly use with safari.

Don't try to get answer like this, it will not help you much. Open a new post just for your questions and you will get better response. This can be consider thread hijacking and is against the rules as well.

Please read the rules and welcome to the forum!!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts