What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad apps for real estate professionals

tomlois

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy Father's Day everyone. I'm a real estate professional in Tucson, helping people to buy and sell their homes. I've been using an i-Pad for several months now, and I'm always interested to know about apps that will lend themselves well to my business practices.

My immediate need is for a good "to do list" app. There are many available, but I'd appreciate knowing the ones with which you've had the best experiences. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

By the way, even though I've been a PC user since 1982, I'm seriously considering changing over to an i-MAC. Any insights you can share in that regard would also be of value. Thanks again.

RyanWard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.pemieratlantarealestate.com
I got a pingback from this link to my blog post - this is my first post here...

I just realized that I hadn't updated that blog post and I'm now using something called PDF Expert which I feel is a little better than the old app I was using. Hopefully that will be of help to someone else...

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a pingback from this link to my blog post - this is my first post here...

I just realized that I hadn't updated that blog post and I'm now using something called PDF Expert which I feel is a little better than the old app I was using. Hopefully that will be of help to someone else...

Cool. Thanks for the update.

Most reactions