What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Apps are up in Itunes!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad app's transfert

I have MLB AT BAT for the Iphone, do I have to purchase again for the ipad ????

Normally no , but some app exist in iPad and iPhone version so how iTunes will act on this only ''Steve'' know

digitalbits6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great tip to download iPad apps before the massive scramble and server hit on Saturday. I remember when I got my iPhone 3G and the servers were so busy, things took forever to link up while everyone was playing with their new toys.

I also hope that the iPhone apps I have will also be installed on the iPad, but we'll see if I need to pay again.

KiltedTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, Captain... they are $9.99 each. That's what I thought they would be based on the original announcement. Still, not a bad deal, really. And not everyone needs all of them. I didn't get keynote yet. I probably will eventually, but I don't really need it at this point. I don't give a lot of presentations.

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I changed my mind and downloaded all the free apps I am interested in. Even twitterific. I want to see what the one I paid for on iphone looks like compared to the free on ipad before I decide if I want to buy ipad upgrade for 4.99:comingsoon:

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking at the apps and something to keep in mind, some of the apps you already bought will update to the ipad version without paying again. I noticed solitaire city deluxe has an ipad ver built in to The iPhone ver. So before u start spending money make sure you have to.

LMControl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iBooks is now available for download!

Are you Kidding??? Thanks.. I'm going over now to order some books.. Yea Hooooo...

It's just the application, you can't use it yet. I'm guessing they shipped the iPads before the application was finished and doesn't come on the initial iPad OS. You can download it for free.

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have MLB AT BAT for the Iphone, do I have to purchase again for the ipad ????

Unfortunately I think we will. We are getting WAY more on the iPad version from what I have seen though. I'm not too bent on having to pay the $15 again... especially since I got in on the SlickDeal of MLB.TV Premium for only $20. I can't wait to watch my Cardinals games on this thing while lounging out by the pool this summer!!!

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking at the apps and something to keep in mind, some of the apps you already bought will update to the ipad version without paying again. I noticed solitaire city deluxe has an ipad ver built in to The iPhone ver. So before u start spending money make sure you have to.

yep, and luckily Apple did a good job on our apps organization so we can see which ones work with ipad and which don't.

Most reactions