iPad Apps are up in Itunes!

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by JCat, Apr 1, 2010.

1. CaptKirk

CaptKirk
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Are you Kidding??? Thanks.. I'm going over now to order some books.. Yea Hooooo...

2. gentlefury

gentlefury
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    I was looking at the apps and something to keep in mind, some of the apps you already bought will update to the ipad version without paying again. I noticed solitaire city deluxe has an ipad ver built in to The iPhone ver. So before u start spending money make sure you have to.

3. LMControl

LMControl
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    It's just the application, you can't use it yet. I'm guessing they shipped the iPads before the application was finished and doesn't come on the initial iPad OS. You can download it for free.

4. brobar

brobar
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Unfortunately I think we will. We are getting WAY more on the iPad version from what I have seen though. I'm not too bent on having to pay the $15 again... especially since I got in on the SlickDeal of MLB.TV Premium for only $20. I can't wait to watch my Cardinals games on this thing while lounging out by the pool this summer!!!

5. Rasputina

Rasputina
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    yep, and luckily Apple did a good job on our apps organization so we can see which ones work with ipad and which don't.