What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad app using asp.net

Priyanka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone... need a help from you guys asap..i have to develop a server/client application in asp.net. i am aware that ipad does not support WPF and silverlight. My concern is if i develop a website using asp.net 3.5/4.0 and deploy it on server and then try to access that website on safari browser, will it work on ipad??Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated...ThanksPriyanka

OP
P

Priyanka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the response!

So it means that if i develop a website in .net keeping in mind what all is supported in ipad, i should work correct??

i was under wrong impression that ipad does not support .net application and .net application will not at all work on ipad..

Please confirm that ipad supports .net application? Sorry to bother but i am totally ignorant about this.. :(

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
yes asp.net sites should work on mobile safari.

just download the iphone sdk to test your site on mobile safari if you dont already have an iphone/ipad.

Most reactions

Latest posts