What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad app for key or wallet finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barretts08

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any sort of app and product combination that you can use to track missing objects? I would like to put a tracking thing on my keys and my wallet, because i loose them ALL THE TIME! It would be awesome if there was a ipad/iphone tracking app. Or even if I could just use my ipad to activate a beeping noise from them. Anything?

Alvil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, I did have heard about such an app till now but I wish it would be because same problem is with me. I often forget my wallet and key at public places which i can't figure out exactly where i have left them. I know if there will be such an app. it will be rocking for guys like us .

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Here ya go:

wallet-chain-hoodoo-weave-14g-stainless-steel--UDU2Ny0xMDIzNzguMzI2Njcy.jpg

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I was going to point out that the original post is quite old. There have been several products since then to meet this need, mostly Kickstarter projects. Ardchoille's list is a good place to start looking.

Though I should also point out that LannyC's device has a long and honorable history to recommend it.

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you gentlemen for your advice but as this is a very old thread and the OP has not returned, we shall now close this thread.

....Thank you for your understanding.......

..........THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts