What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad App for Fixture Administration

Robert Hurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I am new to the Forum and I am looking for some help
I am heavily involved in Non-League Football (Soccer) in the UK and I am trying to get an App for my iPad that will enable me to enter our fixtures, results and players statistics.
Can anyone help point me in the right direction?
Many thanks in advance

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a similar problem but not for soccer - I finished up by designing my own spreadsheet.

OP
R

Robert Hurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Ziffos
Would it be possible for you to send me the Spreadsheet, as it may help

Many thanks

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Ziffos
Would it be possible for you to send me the Spreadsheet, as it may help

Many thanks

Sorry my friend but the spreadsheet was completed and sent to my sons head office and unfortunately I would not have been allowed to let you see it because of its content.

Get yourself spreadsheet app (many are free on iTunes app store) then experiment for formatting and layout etc. it will take you a while but you will get it done.

Hamn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Ziffos
I would be interesting to know which Spreadsheet App You used Also do you know if it supported Hyperlinking
I have tried Both Numbers & Quick Office

Most reactions

Latest posts