iPad app for consignment forms with cloud access

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by drgrantadams, Jul 12, 2013.

1. drgrantadams

drgrantadams iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I currently have FormConnect's app, but I'm looking for an iPad app that is shared online instead of just keeping entries on one iPad. This would be huge if I could save the additional step of converting every form into a PDF and then using another service for sharing with other computers.

I have FormConnect but I'm looking for a similar form that is Internet based so I can access form entries with multiple devices instead of collecting all entries on just one iPad. Main use of this app will be for collecting consignment forms.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,203 / 0
    Hi.

Sorry, but I can't help in answering your question. Hopefully, someone will be along to help, shortly...

I'm writing to say I've merged the two threads you started today on this same topic. Making more than one post not only fragments the conversation and makes it hard to follow - it's against the forum rules. Please keep any follow-ups, discussion or updates on this topic to this thread; do not start another. Thanks for your understanding.

I've also moved your post to the Help section in hopes that more people will see it.

Good luck.

Marilyn

3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,055 / 4
    Expensive, but Filemaker Pro can be set up to allow remote database (and form) services. You need an OS X Mac for Filemaker Pro itself, then the apps for the iPad/iPhone. I believe it also supports web services so you could support most other devices that way.

4. drgrantadams

drgrantadams iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, I'll look into it. Too bad it will cost a lot more than the $10 for FormConnect.