What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad App Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerkeegan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good resource for iPad app development and using xCode? I have an app idea and I would to see how/if I have options to further develop my idea before I outsource. Thx

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you feel like learning how to develop your own apps you can do so for free. Go to iTunes on your iPad, click on 'iTunesU' at the bottom right hand side, select 'Universities and Colleges', then scroll to Stanford. Scroll right through the courses and you'll find a 25 lecture course on programming iPad apps. It's free and, by the end of the course, you'll be able to program some simple apps yourself. It's a great resource from one of the best Universities in the world.

Tim

OP
tylerkeegan

tylerkeegan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim. I did not know about these lectures, I will check them out. Thank you.

cjoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love to see a forum on ipad app development with such information as learning app development, creating successful apps and so forth. This would be great!

AKK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you can see in the youtube some video for begginer
i like it and i just learning it

AppBuilder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Free Webinar on App Development

For anyone who is interested, Fiberlink is holding a FREE webinar next Thursday on App Building. If you are interested in developing iPhone and iPad Apps for your organization or App Store, I highly recommend viewing it.

Send me a private message if you would like more information on how to register.

denkuh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyway, you can watch through these courses from Stanford and you can learn how to create apps, but don't forget about good services of application development companies, which provide you not only with game, but also with advises on how to promote it :ipad-keyboard:

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by a member of staff in accordance with the Forum Rules. No external links.

Last edited by a moderator:

rodgo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is so much information out there. I recomend you start with the Iphone Sdk Forums. Google that and you will have all you need to get started.

alliat001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Xcode is Apple's powerful integrated development environment for creating apps for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Xcode includes the Instruments analysis tool, iOS Simulator, and the latest SDKs for iOS and OS X.
This are the official docs

• The Objective-C Programming Language
  • iPad Human Interface Guidelines (HIG)
  • Apple's iPhone Dev Center
  • iPhone Human Interface Guidelines (HIG)
thanks & regards,
Moderator edit: No links to personal sites.

Last edited by a moderator:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This thread is old, so it is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts