What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad app blocked

idondstrt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there anything you can do if you get blocked on an application on iPad ?? Like my AYI has been blocked and I can't use it again on my ipad

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there anything you can do if you get blocked on an application on iPad ?? Like my AYI has been blocked and I can't use it again on my ipad

G'day idondstrt, and welcome to the forum. Not sure what AYI is, sorry, but if you mean you have a troublesome app,
Try these fixes (if not already done):
1) Double-press the Home button until all the apps in memory show up in the task bar at the bottom, including your misbehaving app. Then hold down on any of them until they all start to wiggle. Then tap on the minus symbol on each app and delete them all. This removes apps from RAM and that app should work sweeter when you restart your iPad. Let us know how you went.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
I

idondstrt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have done all that, AYI is Are You Interested dating app. I got blocked from the app and now I can't use it again on my iPad even after I upgrade iOS to 6 still telling me have being blocked From using the app

Most reactions

Latest posts